Working from home, this position is part-time, requiring approximately 8 hours per week to include attendance at the eleven Parish Council Meetings and the Annual Parish Meeting and occasional Extraordinary Parish Council Meetings (all usually held on the last Thursday of the month).
- This position would suit a well-organised person who is able to work independently;
- Applicants need to have good communication skills, be able to prepare agendas, take accurate minutes and manage the Council’s administration and finances;
- Applicants will need to be able to work from home, have access and be competent with a variety of computer packages, websites and the use of email (laptop provided)
- Salary will be in accordance with NJC LC1 and actual rate will depend on experience.
- Preference would be for applicants that are CiLCA qualified or working towards this qualification although this is not essential.
- Training would be available.